Certified Lead Auditor - ISO 9001 Quality Management System
Lead Auditor - ISO 9001: 2015
- A course aimed at building your skills and competence to spearhead an Audit in line with the ISO 9001 standards. You will gain the skill set to successfully lead audit & audit teams towards goal fulfillment, resolve conflict, conduct audits, review audit data, provide recommendations, initiate follow up audits. You will strive to constantly upgrade the organization’s Quality Management System, whilst maintaining its compliance to ISO 9001.
- Receive state of the art training & qualify for Credentials Global’s ISO 9001 Lead Auditor certification. By achieving a Credentials Global Lead Auditor Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to conduct First, Second and Third Party Quality Management Systems audits.
- On course completion, appear for the exam and qualify for Credentials Global’s ISO 9001 Lead Auditor certification
- This course is open to professionals that seek to spearhead audits conforming to the ISO 9001 standard, in self/customer/client organizations
- Awareness of the objective and value of an ISO 9001 audit
- Acquire know-how and develop capability to independently lead an ISO 9001 audit from start to finish.
- Receive intense training to formulate, conduct, review and follow up an audit conforming to the ISO 9001 framework.
- Decode requirements to be met for successful accreditation to ISO 9001
- Develop an in-depth understanding of fundamental processes, practices and methodology for an ISO 9001 audit implementation.
- Familiarize with and apply global industry standard benchmarks
- Pursue business improvement opportunities.
- Learn to effectively manage risk and engage the support of senior management to ensure compliance measures are in place
- Transform an organization’s practices and enhance revenue margin through continuous improvement & compliance with ISO 9001 quality standards.
Chapter 1 Introduction to Course
Chapter 2 High Level Structure
Chapter 3 Introduction to Standard & Quality Related Concepts
Chapter 4 Process Mapping.
Chapter 5 Context of Organization & Management System
Chapter 6 Leadership
Chapter 7 Actions To Address Risk and Opportunities
Chapter 8 Quality Objectives and Planning to Achieve Them
Chapter 9 Planning of Change
Chapter 10 Resources
Chapter 11 Organizational Knowledge
Chapter 12 Competence and Awareness
Chapter 13 Organizational Communication
Chapter 14 Documented Information
Chapter 15 Operation
Chapter 16 Performance Evaluation
Chapter 17 Improvement
Chapter 18 Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems
Chapter 19 Audit Excellence
ISO 9001 Lead Auditor e Training Courses Certified ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Online Course ISO 9001 Online Course ISO 9001 Lead Auditor e Training Courses